Jojo's Story


I was a boy when I met Chris. That was then. Now I have a gun and I'm a man.                                                                                                           (p....46)


「JOJo's story」の画像検索結果  This week I read this book " Jojo's Story. One day,    except for Jojo, all of his family is killed by opponents.   He is living alone in his house. However two men come to his house and look around
his house. He think that he is also killed by them but they never
kill him if anything they help him. The last scene Jojo decide to
be a solider and have a gun.
  I was impressed by this story because in this world same thing
is happening. I hope this world is getting better for come to date


Moses Antoinette, Jojo's Story, 2000, cambridge























コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

this week

What was it like?

the magic porridge pot